June 21, 2012 Leave a comment
Why do people try online dating? Here are six reasons pulled from the depths of the wit and wisdom of our dear friend and office scapegoat, DILBERT.
1. Some people want to filter out the losers. Much easier to do online than in person, where you can research the applicants ahead of time.
2. It makes it easier to hide who you really are, CRAZY!
3. It boosts your confidence and allows you to be imaginative about who you are talking to on the other side of the screen before meeting in person…and maybe you took a bet.
4. It’s technology, so another place for geeky, innovative, entrepreneurs can be creative and try and streamline industries into a single application.
5. It allows you to go at your own pace before you decide if it is worth it to meet offline.
6. Online dating is the new thing in technology, and it can make you look like a sex symbol for knowing how it works.
Reference: Scott Adams –